Ayurveda literally translates as "life knowledge" or the the "science of life." Ayurveda is a system of holistic medicine that treats the individual, rather than symptoms. It originated over 5000 years ago and holds sacred that we each have unique constitutions. It honors the wisdom of the body and aims to awaken the body's own natural healing energy to help restore vitality and prevent disease. Ayurveda and yoga are sister sciences and are considered to be "two sides of the same coin."
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness
- Reverse the negative effects of stress, thereby slowing the aging process
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity
- Bring about deep relaxation, restful sleep and a sense of well-being
- Balanced digestion and weight management
- Reduction of aches, pains and symptoms of illness
- Releasing mental patterns, emotions or addictions
Ayurveda consultations may include
- Diet modifications
- Lifestyle and activity adjustments
- Herbal supplements
- Yoga, pranayama (Breath Techniques), and meditation
- Cleansing processes
- And much more!
Accepting New Clients. Ayurveda health consultations are held at the All Life Center in Delaware, Ohio or at 1020 Dennison Ave Columbus, Ohio (located within YOHI Studio 1020) Consultations can also be carried out remotely by video conferencing.